Valentine's Day The month of romance is upon us. Supermarkets and shops are bustling with flowers of all colours, chocolates of all flavours and...
Our Latest Vacancies
IT Field Engineer
Joining this fantastic organisation will offer you the chance to further develop your career and technical knowledge with excellent career progression along with brilliant training. On top of this, they offer a modern and vibrant working environment, with access to a bar, pool table, foosball and darts! They are located in the heart of Brighton with access to public transport close by.
More about them…
Working for one of the largest managed service providers in Brighton, my client offer technical services to clients in Brighton, Kent, London and Surrey. Established for nearly 30 years, they are in a period of growth and looking to grow the technical team and add some highly motivated engineers who are looking to better their career.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Logging time spent on all activities within CRM software
- Managing service and project tickets within CRM software
- Keeping the Business Operations Team up-to-date with any issues or delays encountered as soon as they become apparent so that dairies and customer expectations can be managed appropriately
- Completing proactive maintenance checks and remedial work on customer systems
- Meeting with existing and potential clients to discuss requirements and making recommendations
- Completing assessments and preparing reports on current and potential client systems
- Making proactive recommendations on how customers could benefit from, or solve a business need through, new technology
- Designing new solutions for new and potential customers using the most relevant and appropriate hardware, software and cloud-based technologies.
- Implementing technical solutions (including but not limited to: endpoint devices, servers, wired and wireless networking equipment, security solutions, software solutions etc.)
- Work closely with the Sales team to help deliver proposals and tenders
- Planning implementations and estimating professional services required
- Delivery of project work, including full project management according to project guidelines and following project documentation.
- Working on issues that are escalated out of the Support Team either due to time constraints or the requirement to attend a client site
- Covering the Support Team during absence as required
- Undertaking occasional out of hours (OOH) work as required (only with prior authorisation from a Manager or Director)
- Complete specific department training issued when required
- Complete HR, Security, Health & Safety and assigned training (provided through e-learning training portal
- Encourage and support the culture of security and privacy
- Display an understanding of company policies and procedures including its Information Management System (IMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Interested to hear more? Apply now or feel free to call us on 01883 330 336 quoting Ref: CR/15651
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.