Valentine's Day The month of romance is upon us. Supermarkets and shops are bustling with flowers of all colours, chocolates of all flavours and...
Our Latest Vacancies
3rd Line Support Engineer
£28,000 to £32,000
Joining this fantastic organisation will offer you the chance to further develop your career and technical knowledge with excellent career progression along with brilliant training. On top of this, they offer a modern and vibrant working environment, with access to a bar, pool table, foosball and darts! They are located in the heart of Brighton with access to public transport close by.
More about them…
Working for one of the largest managed service providers in Brighton, my client offer technical services to clients in Brighton, Kent, London and Surrey. Established for nearly 30 years, they are in a period of growth and looking to grow the technical team and add some highly motivated engineers who are looking to better their career.
The 3rd Line Support Consultant works within the Support Desk Team, delivering direct support to clients and assisting in the technical queries. To be successful in this role, there needs to be a consistent demonstration of excellent technical skillset in relevant technologies, strong task and time management skills, a flare for customer service and the ability to put the customer experience first while maintaining an excellent awareness of the commercial element of the role. A 3rd Line Support Consultant is fully trained and competent in all responsibilities required of the role.
In addition, the 3rd Line Support Consultant will need to be able to act as an escalation point for issues and be able work with the Business Operations and Sales Teams to establish resolution plans and organise resources accordingly.
Qualifications and Skills:
There are no essential qualifications needed. Below we have outlined several desirable skills needed to fulfil the role.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 (including Active Directory/DNS/Group Policy etc.)
- Microsoft Office 365 including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business
- Microsoft Azure Platform
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Virtualisation technologies including VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Shared storage platforms (SAN’s) such as Dell EqualLogic, EMC and HP MSA platforms
- Networking principals including VLAN’s and routing.
- Firewall solutions such as SonicWALL, Fortinet and WatchGuard.
- Backup & disaster recovery solutions such as StorageCraft, Veeam and Symantec etc.
- An MCTS/MCSE (Microsoft) qualification is desirable and additional training will be provided as required.
Interested to hear more? Apply now or feel free to call us on 01883 330 336 quoting Ref: CR/15651
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.