Valentine's Day The month of romance is upon us. Supermarkets and shops are bustling with flowers of all colours, chocolates of all flavours and...
Our Latest Vacancies
IT Service Desk Analyst
Up to £30,000
Working for this fantastic, established and growing organisation will offer you the chance to progress and enhance your career. Offering a salary of up to £30,000.00 pa DOE, they also offer a clear progression plan, sales and management focused, Autonomy to manage your own workload, Initial and ongoing training on technologies & trends, Private Medical Insurance after 1st Year of Service and Birthday Treats – 1 day off after 1st Year of Service!
More about them…
My client believe that every organisation is unique requiring individual attention to meet their objectives, their aim is to understand the company before understanding the requirement. With offices located in Horley (Head Office), near Gatwick, and London (City Office), their friendly and professional approach as an independent IT specialist means they guarantee impartial advice and solutions to ensure their recommendations surpass your expectations.
What will your working week be like?
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Service Desk Analyst to join our team based at our Horley Head Office.
The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction‐ both of which inspire our flexible and friendly approach to business.
The IT Service Desk Analyst is responsible for providing a high level of 1st & 2nd line support, for PC’s, Terminals and Applications as well as Monitoring Break Fix Contract SLA’s with TP Companies / Vendors. We are looking for a dynamic individual with significant experience in a 1st & 2nd line support role with the ability to work independently and autonomously. You will have excellent communication skills, excellent customer service skills, and be able to thrive in a busy, fast paced environment. The standard working hours will be Monday‐Friday 9:00am ‐5:30pm, however there will be an oncall element to the role and some flexibility will be required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Logging calls reported to the Service Desk via Telephone or Email.
- Resolving 1st and 2nd line support calls, including AD Admin, Permissions, Application Support, Network Patching and Desk Moves, escalating to 3rd Parties where necessary.
- Providing application support for Microsoft Operating Systems, Citrix etc.
- Deploying PC’s, Laptops, Terminals, and Telephones within our own organisation
- Provide customers with regular updates and escalating critical issues to the IT Manager where necessary.
- Following IT procedures
- Produce Management Information as required by our customers and Internal Managers
- Occasional requirement to attend remote sites when required
Knowledge & experience
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a 1st/2nd line Support role, Administration and troubleshooting
- Studying towards recognised IT qualifications e.g. MCITP, MCP, MCSE
- A good understanding of common computing principles and technologies e.g. PC’s, Printers, Networking, Desktop productivity software, Microsoft Operating Systems
- Previous experience with ConnectWise would be an advantage
Interested to hear more? Apply now or feel free to call us on 01883 330 336 quoting Ref: CR/15631
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.