Valentine's Day The month of romance is upon us. Supermarkets and shops are bustling with flowers of all colours, chocolates of all flavours and...
Our Latest Vacancies
2nd Line Support Engineer
Up to £28,000
My client can offer a fantastic working environment, the chance to be part of an extremely stable, well-established organisation with a loyal client base and rewards for loyal staff. They can offer career progression as well as scope for further training and development. This is the chance to work for an exciting company experiencing steady growth with a supportive work environment. Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
More about them…
Providing IT Solutions, IT Support and Cloud Services, they have been established for over 20 years and have built up a loyal client base. Currently they are looking to grow the business and are on the hunt for hard working and highly motivated professionals who are looking to progress their career!
What will your working week be like?
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver functional and technical support to customers, ensuring the needs of the customers are not only met but exceeded. This is a multi-skilled role involved scheduled service visits to commercial clients. You will be required to travel to different client sites in London and the Home Counties but this is just occasionally.
This is an ideal opportunity for a customer-focused individual with a technical background and drive to succeed. We are looking for a solid 2nd Line Engineer who understands the importance of customer service to clients.
The following experience could make you an ideal applicant: (not all are essential)
- MS Windows Server 2008, 2012, Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating systems
- Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Security, Server builds and configurations
- Experience working with Exchange, RM, Virtualisation and Hyper-V
- Networking and comms troubleshooting is essential
- Switches and switching levels, Routers, Firewalls, Load Balancers, SAN, NAS, Command Line / Power Scripting
- Experience with tablet integration and mobile device management, experience working with printer devices, experience of Office 365 and Azure Technologies and experience of developing new IT Solutions would be an advantage, not a requirement!
Interested to hear more? Apply now or feel free to call us on 01883 330 336 quoting Ref: CR/15629
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.