Valentine's Day The month of romance is upon us. Supermarkets and shops are bustling with flowers of all colours, chocolates of all flavours and...
Our Latest Vacancies
PHP Mid-level Full Stack Developer
Up to £45k
Are you looking to work for a company that prides itself on its ability to stay ahead of the curve in their industry? Are you interested in continually developing your technical skills by working at a company that has ambitious plans to introduce machine learning?
An established an industry-leading travel and publishing company are looking for a mid-level Full-stack PHP Developer to help build upon their publishing platform, add new functionality, enhance existing services and support the solution through application development.
The technical team are friendly, chatty and work seriously hard. They possess a modest, yet deep, pride for what they do and they are seeking someone who is similarly diligent, but also fun. The company offers a salary of up to £45,000 dependent on experience, 25 days holiday, a pension scheme, a yearly bonus (personal and company performance) as well as a friendly working environment, unlimited hot drinks, fresh fruit and regular team outings.
A typical day looks like:
- Developing and maintaining (troubleshoot) existing (legacy) codebase
- Working on their new publishing platform
- Integrating with 3rd party service providers
- Creating and maintaining system/development documentation
- Writing stable and testable code (TDD)
- Carrying out peer code review
- PHP:- Candidate must have experience of working with version 5.* and 7.* of PHP. A very good understanding of developing good clean code (well documented) in an OOP way is essential.
- MVC:- Must have a basic understanding of MVC Frameworks. Experience of frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony or Slim. Should have an understanding of Models, Controllers, Views. Experienced using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools such as Doctrine, Propeller or Eloquent. Have the ability to use templating tools such as Blade or Twig.
- Rest APIs and of PSR
- Previous experience with GraphQL
If you are a hard-working, creative and fun PHP Developer, this could very well be your next big career move!
Apply now, you do not want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.