Our Latest Vacancies
£34,000 to £42,000
You will be entitled to a continuous Professional Development (CPD) Programme using industry certified accreditation, a pension scheme with a Local Government pension provider and a generous holiday allowance for support staff, starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after five years (plus 8 Bank Holidays). Joining this great, rapidly growing organisation will give you the opportunity to fully utilise your current skillset whilst learning new processes and procedures. They offer a great work life balance and believe in training their staff to maximise their full potential.
More about them…
Working for one of the largest multi-academy trusts in the UK. By joining this family, you will be one of approximately 100 IT professionals within the group all working alongside people dedicated to helping their students realise their potential. They have a very specific goal, to transform the lives of communities and support young people and staff through their journeys with this fantastic organisation.
What will your working week be like?
They have an exciting opportunity for talented, dynamic, enthusiastic and well organised individual to join and develop their bespoke platform. An internal communications platform that has recently been re-developed using SharePoint Online within Microsoft Office 365. It has an engaging news engine and provides a gateway to secure collaboration, effective communication and information management for every member of their family, whether employee, volunteer, board member, teacher or student, in every part of the global community.
This is a great opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to be part of the team responsible for the development and maintenance of communication and collaboration systems and services which support their training and professional services.
The following experience could make you an ideal applicant:
- Substantial practical experience of working with SharePoint on Office 365
- Proven skills in SP Designer 2013, Workflow and Forms (InfoPath)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, CSS and HTML5
- Experience of developing within a SharePoint environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills across a range of audiences
- Ability to design and deliver both standard and bespoke training materials tailored to different audiences (staff and students)
- Methodical approach to incident management and problem resolution
- Ability to motivate and enthuse staff and students in exploiting features of the platform and associated applications and to help them deliver innovative resources that encourage independent and collaborative learning and enhance the quality of teaching.
- Capable of managing small to medium projects to time using formal methods.
Interested to hear more? Apply now or feel free to call us on 01883 330 336 quoting Ref: CR/15331
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.