Our Latest Vacancies
Information Security Specialist
£45,000 to £55,000
An innovative software and business process outsourcing company who offer comprehensive private medical cover, a private pension scheme and 25 days holiday are looking for an experienced Information Security Specialist to add to their team and ensure that robust business processes are in place. They offer a relaxed and friendly working environment and opportunities for career development.
More about them…
Established for over 30 years, this growing company offer innovative IT services and software within the utility and pharmaceutical sectors. Their values are focussed on delivering excellence in all that they do, not just in the products they provide but in the overall solution and the way in which it is delivered.
Serving clients in the UK and abroad they have attracted and retained business from a wide range of prestigious organisations.
What will your working week be like?
The role is critical in maintaining and developing the ISMS, analysing and preventing IT threats, preserving the integrity of data assets and working within ISO-27001 and GDPR compliance guidelines.
Reporting into the Information Security Manager you will work together to ensure the integrity of systems;
- Reviewing the present Information Security Framework and planning and implementing improvements
- Development and maintenance of the Information Security policy
- Investigating security incidents and producing reports with recommendations for remedial action
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Overseeing external audits and taking action on any areas of concern.
Are you the right person for the job?
If you have a track record of working with Information Security Management systems and playing an active role in external audits this could be your next challenge!
- Experienced in undertaking legal and regulatory compliance including GDPR and ISO27001
- A good understanding of information life-cycle management
- Practical experience and involvement with external audits
- Able to provide staff training around Information Security
- Understanding of security threats and compromise methods and experience of creating documentation of IT Security Controls.
On a personal level you should have strong attention to details, the ability to work in a confidential manner and be able to self-manage.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and would like to discuss it, contact Sherriden Moore and apply now.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.