Valentine's Day The month of romance is upon us. Supermarkets and shops are bustling with flowers of all colours, chocolates of all flavours and...
Our Latest Vacancies
PHP Magento Developer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus benefits including pension, semi-flexible working hours and office perks including fruit
Our client is an extremely well-known digital agency, with a growing team and a fantastic list of clients. They pride themselves on their enjoyable working environment with excellent benefits and plenty of opportunity for career progression. They pride themselves on the opportunities they have for their teams – you would be working on some high-profile and successful digital campaigns.
We’re looking for an experienced developer to join their growing specialist Magento-Certified team. You’ll be involved in the development and support of high-profile Magento ecommerce sites, ideally across the ‘full stack’ – front-end, back end and the development and integration of modules on Magento Community and Enterprise editions.
Sound interesting? Do read on….
Our PHP Magento Developer Candidate:
Let’s start with the basics:
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience working across the Magento platform, including Magento 1, 2, Community Edition and Enterprise (Enterprise ideal, rather than essential).
Make us excited:
General skills required are:
- Multi-store and multi-language configuration
- Ability to develop and extend the Magento API
- An understanding of ERP / stock management systems would be highly beneficial
- Experience with version-control systems such as Subversion / Git / Bitbucket is desirable
- Competence with PHP and MySQL
- An understanding of the technicalities of web server hosting – including Linux, Apache, RHEL and Nginx
- Experience with any other content management systems would also be beneficial
- Official Magento certification would be beneficial (though not essential, as we’ll support you in achieving this in the role if necessary)
Ok, so what have we got to offer you? Firstly, the company is a hugely successful, very well established organisation with a proven track record of delivering for global brands.
You will be joining a full service organisation and there is plenty of socialising if that's what you like. Free fruit, pension, flexible working hours all included.
Ok, so that’s the role – now over to you!
If you think that this is the perfect role for you then apply today!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.