As we enter the new school year the nerves are most likely setting in for both parents and/or students, whether this be on your little one’s...
Our Latest Vacancies
Helpdesk Support Analyst
Up to £23,000 – DOE
An excellent variety of employee benefits and a generous holiday entitlement!
A Leading air charter Company with over 50 years of aviation experience!
Covering many different sectors and expertly co-ordinate thousands of individually tailored flights including private jets for CEO’s and celebrities, passenger aircraft charter for conferences, orchestras and product launches and freighters moving anything from general supplies to military vehicles.
A fantastic opportunity to work for an exciting and prestigious company with lots of career development and benefits!
Daily reporting to the 2nd Line Support Analyst and 3rd Line Engineers, you will provide first line technical support to technology users, located across a number of international sites.
You will be required to log and manage incoming calls through to resolution. The role is predominately office based but will from time to time require travelling to other sites. You will be using Microsoft Suites continuously and the role will involve communication via telephone, 1-1 contact and email.
You must possess excellent communication skills and understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service in line with our Customer First programme. The role requires strong organisational skills and the ability to make decisions while balancing the varying priorities of open calls
- Understand and promote the technology framework in the daily role of service operations. Incident management will be of paramount importance as will the other service components.
- The Helpdesk Support Analyst is required to issue reference numbers to all customers every time a request for assistance is made.
- To provide advice to customers on the efficient and safe use of computer systems.
- Ensure that efficient resolution of faults and customer feedback are addressed as a matter of priority.
- Maintain ownership of calls and maintain communication with customers in order to achieve response targets defined with Annual Performance Reviews and weekly Group IT Meetings.
- Use technical knowledge to interpret customer requirements, troubleshoot calls, provide advice and fault resolution on first contact in accordance with the Service Desk Service Level Agreement.
- Providing technical advice to customers and Team members. The post holder must be able to communicate technical system matters to non-technical staff clearly and in a manner whereby they are able to fully understand the issues.
- Responsible for monitoring the forward schedule of change in order to keep up-to-date with planned infrastructure outages.
- Within own sphere of responsibility, ensure the Service Desk (first line support) achieve targets (e.g. Service Level Agreements) defined by Group Head of I.T.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft O365 applications Inc. Dynamics
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Active Directory
- Mitel Technologies
- Print Management
- RSA Secured Remote Access
- Mobile Technologies (IOS Android BES)
- Remote Server Management (RDP, TeamViewer)
- IT Infrastructure standards and methodologies
- CCNA optional
- Audio Visual knowledge desirable
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.