This week saw the reawakening of nineties kids all over the world, to the sound of a zig-a-zig-ah. Between 1000 and 1030 on Saturday morning,...
Our Latest Vacancies
IT Application Support Analyst
£32,000 - £36,000 plus Outstanding Benefits!
Our client, an outstanding organisation with a £25m turnover, are looking to add to their technical team. Our client can offer an outstanding benefits package including flexible working hours, pension, healthcare, generous holiday, discounts and lots more!
Are you an experienced IT support candidate with proven experience of providing applications support to users, as well as some SQL scripting and data analysis skills? Are you looking to perform a varied and interesting role, encompassing IT Support as well as analysis and reporting, within a fantastic organisation whom offer flexible working hours? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
About the role:
You will be responsible for delivering an efficient and effective business applications technical support service. We are looking for a candidate who can provide 2nd and 3rd line support for internal business applications, import data into databases and provide systems administration for database management systems, primarily SQL Server, as well as some ad-hoc reporting services.
As the Applications Support Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line business applications support.
- Providing systems administration services for database management systems, primarily SQL Server.
- Test and plan version upgrades and patching for the internal system and other systems.
- Importing data into databases and running SQL scripting.
- Providing ad-hoc managing information (MI) reports for users.
The Applications Support Analyst will have the following;
- Clear application support experience
- SQL scripting and data analysis experience
- Some reporting experience
- Roles demonstrating a variety of tasks and business applications, ideally in small teams
Applications Support. 2nd, 3rd Line Support, SQL Scripting, Data Analysis, Business Applications, Technical Support, Reporting, Management Information, MI, Bespoke Software Applications, Internal Business Systems. Troubleshooting. User Training, Documentation.
Ok, so what we have got to offer you;
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.