Our Latest Vacancies
UX Designer / User-Experience Designer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 plus fantastic benefits
Location: Westerham / Biggin Hill
My client have been providing online short term cash loans since 2004 and during this time their product offering has evolved to meet customers’ needs. Their unsecured loans are designed to meet emergency cash flow needs and their aim is to provide a straightforward solution to these needs with a simple online application process, fair affordability assessments and same day loan funding for approved applications.
The Designer Role:
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
Duties & responsibilities
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
What they offer: Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus (subject to eligibility), Pension Scheme, Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, 23 days holiday (rising to 28 following 5 years’ service), Perkbox Benefits.