I am sure you will have heard of GDPR by now, it seems everybody in business is talking about it - and worrying about it! It is a piece of...
Our Latest Vacancies
IT Support Analyst – Helpdesk / 1st and 2nd Line
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000 plus Outstanding Benefits!
Location: Sydenham, SE26
Key Skills: 1st, 2nd, Line, Support, Active Directory, Exchange, Networking, TCP/IP, DNS, WAN, Firewalls, PC, Hardware, Office, Windows, OS, Customer Service
Our client, an outstanding organisation with a £25m turnover, are looking to add to their technical team. Our client can offer an outstanding benefits package including flexible working hours, pension, healthcare, generous holiday, discounts and lots more!
To provide consistent, high quality, customer focused 1st and 2nd line support to users of my client’s internal ICT services. In addition, to assist the Applications Support Officer in systems administration and support tasks.
About the role:
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Provide a support service to all users of IT infrastructure, hardware, business systems and software applications.
- Work on the Service Desk as agreed with the Applications Support Officer, responding to the telephone and email help lines, logging calls and providing immediate face-to-face telephone support wherever possible.
- Work to diagnose incidents, resolving at first contact wherever possible and identifying underlying problems.
- Maintain ownership of incidents throughout their lifetime, including those escalated internally and to third party providers, to ensure timely resolution and regular updates for the affected user(s).
- Provide support to remote users, including occasional off-site visits as and when necessary
- Ensure ICT service delivery to the Association is provided to the agreed service levels.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience providing 1st / 2nd line direct end-user IT support
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem resolution skills
- Positive and enthusiastic customer service attitude
- Proven desktop support experience installing, troubleshooting, supporting and maintaining in MS Windows OS environments
- Proven experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office applications
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent workload management skills; the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Proven ability to be an effective team member
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory user administration, file shares and email accounts
- Knowledge of networking and data communications, including TCP/IP, DNS, WAN and firewalls
- Good working knowledge of PC hardware and troubleshooting
Ok, so what we have got to offer you;
Our client, an outstanding organisation with a £25m turnover, are looking to add to their technical team. You will be responsible for delivering an efficient and effective business applications technical support services. Our client can offer an outstanding benefits package including flexible working hours, pension, healthcare, generous holiday, discounts and lots more!
Sound interesting? Contact us today! You will work with great new technologies and colleagues, improving your skills to develop your career as we grow together!