I am sure you will have heard of GDPR by now, it seems everybody in business is talking about it - and worrying about it! It is a piece of...
Our Latest Vacancies
Mobile IT Support Technician / Field Technician (x 2 available)
Salary: £16,000 - £18,100 plus excellent benefits including 25-30 days holiday, final salary pension, training and accreditations.
Location: Manchester, Oldham, OL8
Skills: IT Support. Hardware / Software Support. Strong XP and Windows 7 experience/ Networking, Server 2003 / 2008 knowledge, Desktop and Laptop Support. Audio Visual experience
Due to the nature of this position you must have a full clean driving licence and your own vehicle. You must also appreciate, due to the nature of this position that you will be required to undertake a full DBS/CRB check.
The Mobile IT Support Technician Role:
Is working for an exciting organisation which is currently expanding rapidly, and therefore needs an experienced Field / Mobile IT Support Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. The IT Support team currently support a number of academies and therefore this is a field based role; responsible for supporting hardware, software, networks and servers across these sites.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful, organisation that can offer an exciting working environment and fantastic career progression due to their size and projects currently available. Benefits include continuous professional development using industry recognised qualifications such as Microsoft Certified Professional, COMPTIA etc., 25 – 30 days holiday, final salary pension scheme and the opportunity to work with new technologies.
The IT Support Technician Will Be Responsible For:
- Ensure the smooth running of ICT systems over several sites to facilitate Teaching, Learning, Administration and Leadership.
- To allow the effective use of ICT by Teaching Staff, Admin Staff, Leadership and Students and to improve both their understanding of ICT and their experience of its use.
- To provide remote and face to face technical support in line with the academy’s ICT support service definition.
To support pupils and staff in the appropriate use of ICT, through advice or training
The IT Support Candidate:
The successful candidate:
- Will have commercial IT Support experience
- Strong knowledge of XP and Windows 7
- Evidence of basic Windows Server 2003 / 2008 Administration
- Desirably you will be MCDST Microsoft qualified, or be working towards.
- Will have strong Audio Visual skills.
- Will have a clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Should you have experience of IT service within an Educational environment
In return the client can offer a generous basic salary, fantastic career progression and a fast-paced, dynamic and incredibly exciting working environment with a great range of projects ready for you to sink your teeth into, plus benefits including a final salary pension, 25 days holiday rising to 30 and outstanding training investment.
Sound good? Submit your CV today!
Skills: IT Support. Hardware / Software Support. Strong XP and Windows 7 experience/ Networking, Server 2003 / 2008 knowledge, Desktop and Laptop Support. Audio Visual experience.