People have been working parents since the beginning of mankind. Whether you were working as a hunter-gatherer, within farming or building, back...
Our Latest Vacancies
Learning Technologies Administrator
£20,000 - £25,000 plus outstanding benefits including generous bonus (up to 15%), holiday, pension, training and lots more!
Key Skills: learning, online, digital, content, LMS, learning management system, e-learning, elearning, data, management information, report, customer service, service desk, helpdesk, support, technical, 1st, 2nd line.
Benefits: 25 days holidays, staff discount, private medical, life assurance, bonus, pension
One of the largest and most successful retailers in the UK is looking to recruit a Learning Technologies Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
There is masses of career potential available here, as well as one of the best benefits packages in the market! Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply Today!
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the Learning Management Systems (LMS). You will be the first point of contact for all end user support for the LMS and responsible for its day to day running and maintenance. A key part of your role will be to generate and circulate reports and the analysis of learning data to support the ongoing delivery of learning to the business.
The Learning Technologies Administrator Duties:
- Update and maintain the LMS and associated technologies.
- Provide technical 1st and 2nd line support required to maintain and develop the system with current service providers.
- Measure success and data administration to ensure our courses and projects target the right people and achieve desired results.
- Use technology for course/catalogue management, reporting and blended learning programs (setup and maintenance).
- Ensure all systems and manual processing is accurate and timely, meeting data integrity requirements and audits.
- Act as LMS champion by communicating plans, capabilities, programmes and services available.
Ok, so over to you…our perfect Learning Technologies Administrator will have the following;
- Experience working with online learning systems and applications including an LMS and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Service desk / helpdesk experience or similar experience.
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Highly analytical and have strong attention to detail.
- Can use initiative and able to work without direct supervision on a day to day basis.
In return, our client can offer an outstanding opportunity within one of the UK’s largest and most successful retailers, plus outstanding benefits including generous bonus (up to 15%), holiday, pension, training and lots more! Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!