I am sure you will have heard of GDPR by now, it seems everybody in business is talking about it - and worrying about it! It is a piece of...
Our Latest Vacancies
£25,000 to £30,000
Benefits: 22.5 days annual leave (rising to 23.5 days after 1 year of service), pension, monthly massage, Free fruit on Monday, Beer Fridays, social events and more!
Our client is an award winning Digital Marketing Agency who are specialist in the design and delivery of websites and online marketing services; SEO, PPC, CRO, Social Media etc.
Looking for a highly motivated individual who takes pride in the quality of their work. Need to be passionate about development and keep up to date with the latest technologies. You will need to be an articulate, confident and driven self-starter, able to work both autonomously and as part of a team. You need to be able to work to deadlines and manage your time effectively.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Frontend Developer:
As part of an integrated projects team you will be working closely with creative and web performance team members. You will be involved throughout project life cycles from conception to launch and then in ongoing support on various projects.
Ideal Skills and Experience for the Frontend Developer:
- Semantic, well organized HTML5 and CSS3/SASS responsive coding
- Experience with responsive frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation
- A good understanding of UX principals
- Experience integrating into Content management systems (CMS) e.g. Expression Engine / CraftCMS / Wordpress.
- Nice to have - Version Control- GIT/ SVN / PHP5 and SQL scripting / Computer science degree
What the client can offer the Frontend Developer:
- 5 days annual leave (rising to 23.5 days after 1 year of service)
- Monthly massage
- Free fruit on Mondays
- Beer Fridays
- Social events and more!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Frontend Developer to make a real difference to the business! Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!