I am sure you will have heard of GDPR by now, it seems everybody in business is talking about it - and worrying about it! It is a piece of...
Our Latest Vacancies
Service Desk Team Leader / Manager / Coordinator
£30,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience
MCP. Microsoft Certification. MCDST. Desktop. Service Desk Manager. Service Delivery Manager. SDM. ConnectWise. Windows 8. Office 2013. Office365. Blackberry. Apple. Antivirus. Networking. Backup. Virtualisation. IT Services. MSP. ITIL.
Check out these benefits…
Do you want to work for a company that offers a great bonus scheme and a holiday package rising up to 25 days with years of service? Company pension and Death in service insurance, healthcare and an interest free travel loan? On top of their highly impressive offices you also have a subsidised cafeteria and are enrolled for Microsoft training and Certifications!!!
What more could you want?
Our client is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and also has fantastic partnerships with large brands such as Microsoft, Dell, HP and ConnectWise just to name a few. They believe training is very important and aim to fill the full potential for all of their staff! Sound interesting? Apply today!
Our client has been providing business IT support since 1987, and their top five longest-standing clients have trusted them to look after their IT requirements for over 100 years in total, which is quite an achievement. So you can be sure that when you work for this company you will be working for a reputable and highly rated company who strives to achieve the very best they can.
What will your working week be like?
A client facing role, candidates must be able to build rapport with others easily. The successful applicant will be committed to providing high quality customer service in person, via email and over the phone. Duties will include:
- Managing a team of engineers, coordinating their day and prioritising their work load.
- Prioritise and schedule client requests on the technician\\\'s calendars ensuring they are aware of the jobs coming in.
- Transfer help requests across teams according to fixed processes in order to meet client expectations.
- Monitor all progress keeping in regular contact with the client.
- Schedule regular recurring standard meetings and work.
- Check team calendars and ensure sufficient resources are organised to meet workloads.
Who will suit this role?
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous administration, coordination or team lead experience in a busy office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong IT skills / Knowledge
- The ability to communicate articulately by telephone, via email and in person
- Capacity to learn new skills quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to pick up new software (training provided)
- A well-organised, naturally helpful and considerate personality
- The ability to multitask, prioritise, adapt to changing situations and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
Admin, co-ordinator, organised, strong IT skills, MSP, software, support, assistant, coordinator, professional, communication skills, accurate, confident, interest in IT
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven\\\'t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.