People have been working parents since the beginning of mankind. Whether you were working as a hunter-gatherer, within farming or building, back...
Our Latest Vacancies
Digital Marketing Executive
£24,000 - £26,000 per annum plus fantastic benefits including £2,000 bonus!
Location: Croydon, CR9
Key Skills: Digital Marketing, SEO, Email campaign, Google Analytics, Database Marketing, Web, Email, Social Media, SEM, A/B Testing, open rate, click rate, schedule, campaign analysis and reporting, CRM strategy, Copywriting, Excel, Web Analytics.
- Do you have a genuine passion for Digital Marketing, with skills in email marketing campaigns, creating content, A/B testing and CRM?
- Are you looking to work for a hugely successful, global organisation who can offer real career progression and an outstanding opportunity?
Then we have an exceptional opportunity for you!
The Digital Marketing Role:
Is working for an incredibly successful large corporate, who operate multi-nationally. They have an exciting opportunity available for a Digital Marketing Executive who will work within a team responsible for the delivery of digital communication and direct marketing.
The Digital Marketing Executive Duties:
- Recommend & develop strategies that will increase engagement and improve open rates, click rates, and conversion. You will be doing this by using proven methods such as A/B testing.
- Manage the whole e-mail campaign process from design to end delivery; Design, data, schedule & track personalised, ad hoc and automated lifecycle marketing email campaigns, including all renewal communications, cross-sell, upsell messages and also newsletters.
- Create content for renewal communications (emails, letters and sms).
- Continuous post campaign analysis & reporting.
- Manage the ESP relationship to make the most of any new developments and drive initiatives.
- Build, optimise and maintain a CRM Strategy.
- Develop and maintain a Loyalty program.
The Digital Marketing Candidate:
The successful candidate:
- Will have a genuine passion for all things digital, and be able to display this passion during the interview process.
- Will be educated to A-level standard, have a degree and/or experience in digital / direct marketing.
- Good copywriting and proof reading skills
- Knowledge of marketing communication principles and best practices
- Experience in setting up and running email campaigns (A/B Testing, triggered campaign)
- Good knowledge of Excel, web analytics and an understanding of basic HTML.
Priority will be given to candidate with relevant experience within a similar role.
In return the client is offering a generous basic salary, with good benefits including a £2,000 bonus as well as the chance to work with a huge national organisation and well-known brand that is currently growing. Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!