More than just an unsolicited phone call, more than just a meme; we are actually a pretty efficient team. Let’s not beat around the bush,...
Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Designer / Graphic Design
Up to £26,000
My client is manufacturer of high quality graphics in 2D and 3D designs. They specialise in the production of display products for the vending and beverage equipment industry, automotive industry, general point-of-sale and point-of-purchase. In addition, they design and manufacture their very own housing pods!
Working with brands such as Coca-Cola, Nestle, Costa Coffee, Tetley, Nescafe and many more! A fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a great team working on exciting projects.
This role would suit a creative professional who is proactive and enthusiastic!
The Senior Designer is key member of the studio team who undertakes project work, manages project through from start to finish liaising with customers and senior management. Assists the Studio Manager ensuring that accurate work continues to be produced by the studio.
You will have the following:
- Design skills with a creative nature – Adobe Suite, CS5
- Mac Pro – OSX
- Organised & good attention to detail
- Articulate, with excellent organisational skills
- Understanding customer expectations and exceeding them
- Production and project management experience
- Team player
Nice to haves:
- Good understanding of Technical / CAD Drawings
- Good understanding of vacuum forming
- 3D Modelling and Animation – Cinema 4D
- Prepress – Quark Express
Key Skills: designer, Technical Drawings, CAD, 3D, 4D, Modelling, Cinema 4D, Prepress, Quark, Adobe, Photoshop, illustrator, Mac Pro, Graphic design.