I am sure you will have heard of GDPR by now, it seems everybody in business is talking about it - and worrying about it! It is a piece of...
Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Support Engineer / Support Engineer
£30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits
Wokingham , Berkshire
25 days holiday, Pool Car, Pension Contribution, and more!
IT Support, Server, Windows, Exchange, Network, Active Directory, DNS, Back Up, VPN, Desktop, MSP, CCNA, VMware, Virtualisation, Citrix
This is a career defining opportunity to join a well-established IT Professional Services company. MS Gold Solutions provider and Fortinet Platinum provider! This organization is experiencing a period of sustainable growth. Brilliant benefits, great company and huge career progression on offer! Apply now!
*Fantastic opportunity to become an important part of a well-regarded company!
An exciting opportunity has arisen, due to internal promotion, to work for a specialist network and security Solutions Company, offering consultancy, professional and managed services and software development. This company have fantastic prospects and offer great training and career development.
The Support Engineer:
We are looking for an ambitious, professional and focused individual who can help our client to continued growth and success. You will be joining a truly professional service department, which is regarded as a very important arm of the business! Your responsibilities will include:
Internal Technical Support
- To provide high level Operational duties
- To perform medium level operational duties (i.e. File Backups \\ Licensing)
- To perform low level administrative duties (i.e. Domain Renewals \\ SSL Certificate Renewals)
- To provide desktop support and general configuration of software
- To provide network support and general configuration
- To provide staff and clients with server support and general maintenance
- Ensure that all IT helpdesk requests are actioned
- Achieve KPI’s for IT/Helpdesk outputs
- Assist with the testing of internal applications and projects
External / Client Technical Support
- To deal with customers in an empathic and technically effective manner
- To provide external client support via telephone/email and on site
- Deployment of new customer websites
- Provide technical assistance as required for new client projects
Key skills and experience:
- Experience of customer orientated environment
- Experience of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange and File Servers
- Experience of managing MySQL and MSSQL Databases
- Knowledge of VoIP technologies
- Relevant technical experience
- Ability to liaise with customers in an empathic and technically effective manner
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide advice to non‐technically aware customers (either internally or externally)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work well within a team as well as on own Key behaviours
TCP-IP, Routing, Firewall, Fortinet, Ethernet, Switches, HP ProCurve, Draytek, VLAN, Wi-Fi, Aerohive, Networking, Network Analyst, Network Engineer