People have been working parents since the beginning of mankind. Whether you were working as a hunter-gatherer, within farming or building, back...
Our Latest Vacancies
App Developer / iOS and Android / Contract
£300 to £400 per day
Bracknell, Home based with occasional office visit required.
An innovative, proactive and absolute experts in their field. Acting as your partner, leveraging cutting-edge technology and creativity to enhance your experience and help exceed your targets.
My Client is looking for a creative mobile developer looking for a new challenge in a business that is looking to develop iPhone, iPad and iWatch apps to support their solutions in the pharma and life science sector.
This role requires you to be working with other internal departments as well as engaging with clients so good communication skills is key. An outgoing personality and good understanding of how to build relationships is vital in this business.
- Proven commercial mobile (iOS) software development experience.
- Published examples of mobile applications on the App store.
- A track record of delivering successful consumer/B2B apps.
- Strong testing/QA skills.
IOS Developer Role:
- Your role as an IOS Developer will be leading the design, development and maintenance of the Apps.
- You will be responsible for working through the entire app lifecycle; from concept through to delivery and support.
- You will work closely with the COO and other key stakeholders in delivering the company’s mobile products effectively.
- Join the IOS development team in delivering high profile IOS projects from start to finish, this could be leading a project from the front or supporting an existing project.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, from concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app store and support.
- Gather requirements from key stakeholders and transform these into detailed project briefs.
- Have the ability to explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders and clients.