As our Furlough scheme draws to a close, we expect the candidate driven market to change into a client driven market. You have probably heard...
Our Latest Vacancies
2nd / 3rd Line Support Engineer (Field Engineer)
Skills: Experience of 2nd and 3rd Line IT Support. Experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting, and migrating Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must have a driving license and use of their own vehicle.
The 3rd Line IT Support Engineer Role:
Is working for a vibrant and forward-thinking IT support services organisation that is currently rapidly growing. They are looking for an experienced IT Support Technician with exceptional client facing skills and experience of working in an MSP / Managed Services / IT Support Company environment and with solid skills in 2nd and 3rd Line Support to join their team on a permanent basis.
The opportunity within this role is huge! The client offers a proven career path, a fantastic working environment, the chance to develop your technical expertise considerably, and in addition they pay for Microsoft Certifications!
- The role is centered on the support, maintenance and break/fix of both hardware and software located on customer’s sites in the Surrey area. A good percentage of the role will be out on site so candidates’ must have their own vehicle and a full driving license.
- The work will be predominantly on Microsoft Server 2003/2008/2008R2/SBS, Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010 & Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
- Installation, service, repair & break/fix of HP ProLiant & Dell PowerEdge Servers, Desktops & Notebooks.
- Diagnosing, Trouble-shooting and resolving IT issues on or before time in line with agreed SLA's via both remote Telephone support and on site.
- Pre sales IT technical support to the internal sales team and to external clients
The 3rd Line IT Support Engineer Candidate:
The successful candidate:
- Will be fully MCITP certified, or will have an interested in obtaining Microsoft Certifications.
- Will have experience of working within an MSP / Managed Services / IT Support company, supporting external clients.
- Will have solid experience of providing IT Support and exceptionally strong customer service and communication skills.
- Will have extensive experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting, and migrating Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
- Will have commercial working knowledge of MS Server 2003/2008/2008R2/SBS & Exchange 2003/2007/2010 migration experience would be beneficial
- Will have broad computer systems knowledge across all business sizes
- Will have good networking skills / knowledge of routers and switches (Cisco, HP, DrayTek, Zyxel, Netgear)
- Applications, AV Productions (Sophos etc.) BackUP Exec, Terminal Services, Virtualisation, PDA's,
- Other skills that would be beneficial include; knowledge of IP Telephony and Storage
In return the client can offer an outstanding working environment, as well as additional training and benefits, as well as the chance to work with a growing organisation that can offer fantastic career progression and potential. Sound interesting? Contact us today!
Skills: Experience of 2nd and 3rd Line IT Support. Experience in deploying, configuring and troubleshooting, and migrating Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010. MCITP. Microsoft Certified IT Professional.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.