Our Latest Vacancies
Cardiff – Open to relocation
£45,000 - £55,000
Do you possess an unwavering passion for SEO? Are you constantly on the lookout for the next core update and exited about planning and leading new SEO strategies? If so, this role will be of interest to you! Our client, an online comparison service for moving home, is seeking an SEO Manager to join our dynamic and successful SEO team.
In this role, you will work closely with the Head of SEO and the broader team, taking charge of new SEO ideas and their execution. Your SEO strategies will be instrumental in driving business growth and shaping its future.
- Annual salary rises.
- Private Healthcare + Dental Plan.
- 2 Weeks off over Christmas + Birthday off + Workiversary – day off + 2 WFH Days per Month.
- Training Budget.
- 5% Employer contribution to pension.
- Team socials, Takeaway Fridays per fortnight + Employee of the month rewards.
- Plus, a lot more!
- Develop SEO strategies that convert, ensuring KPIs are met.
- Deliver insightful recommendations to increase visibility and traffic.
- Lead the implementation of new SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research to identify new lead opportunities.
- Develop effective link-building strategies to improve rankings.
- Maintain SEO best practices throughout the site.
- Stay up to date with search engine developments and algorithm changes.
- Monitor crawl logs for issues and new opportunities.
- Optimise page speed metrics.
- Perform in-depth technical analysis.
- Regularly audit landing pages and guides, updating content as needed.
- Collaborate with SEO and content executives to meet link-building targets.
- Support the management of the wider SEO team, including recruitment, monthly catchups, and quarterly reviews.
- Monitor and report on keyword positions.
- Utilise tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, and SEMrush to analyse landing page performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- Present monthly reports on traffic and lead numbers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years of SEO experience.
- Proven experience in managing a team.
- Strong track record of improving SEO metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to increase and maintain rankings for high-competition keywords.
- Experience working with large websites in competitive verticals.
- Evaluation of content quality from both editorial and SEO perspectives.
- Demonstrable outreach experience in competitive or challenging verticals.
- Examples of non-paid, do-follow links generated from high-authority sites.
- Proficiency in tools like SEMrush and AHREFS.
- High-level knowledge of technical SEO.
- Expert user of Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, and Excel.
- Previous experience planning and executing SEO strategies.
- Excellent reporting skills and experience presenting to senior management.
- While not required, experience in lead generation is a plus.
This role offers a unique opportunity to collaborate with renowned brands and provides significant room for career advancement. If you are passionate about SEO, ready to embrace challenges, and eager to make a real impact, we encourage you to apply.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation. To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.