Our Latest Vacancies
Senior IT Support Technician
YourRecruit are currenting recruiting for a Senior IT Support Technician to join their small but rapidly growing team.
An MSP founded in 2010, they’re expanding fast, dealing with clients up and down the country and now need a Senior IT Support Technician to join them. Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the successful Senior IT Support Technician will be responsible for both inbound and outbound technical support activities; supporting services and solutions supplied to customers and will be the penultimate point of escalation for technical issues that require a fast and effective resolution.
The Ideal candidate will have previous experience as an IT Support Technician, and should pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, even when working in a fast paced, busy environment. You will be team player, who is happy and confident communicating with all clients and colleagues, as you will be expected to disseminate your IT knowledge to junior members of the team in a professional and constructive manner.
Salary: Up to £32,500
- 20 days plus bank increasing with length of service.
- Private healthcare after 12months.
- Free lunch on Fridays.
- Free parking.
- Serious IT Career opportunities offered.
- Modern open plan offices.
- Easy public transport links.
The technical skills needed to be a successful applicant for the Senior IT Support Technician role, are some of the following.
- Windows Server 2012+
- Microsoft Exchange 2013+
- Windows 10+ and Mac OSX
- Microsoft Office 2016+
- Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace Products and Services; Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- Mobile Devices iOS, Android
- Firewall configuration and management
- Virtualisation Administration VMware vSphere, Hyper-V
- Backup Software, e.g., Acronis, Backup Assist, AppAssure
- It would be great if you have had exposure to Microsoft SQL Server, Sophos UTM / Firewall Appliances Experience, InTune and AutoPilot but not essential.
Interested? Apply today for a full job description!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.