Our Latest Vacancies
Senior .NET Developer
Senior Software Developer (.NET)
Bristol (Hybrid Working)
Up to £50,000 + Bens
How does working for a global leader, that provides development, management, and publishing enterprise content? Our client provides award-winning products, solutions, and services powering enterprise software for hundreds of clients across four continents and fourteen countries.
They have a world-class component content management and help companies create the documentation, online help, visual media, training materials, and other types of content required to compete at the highest level.
Interested? Let’s find out more…
Currently seeking an experienced .NET Developer to take a lead role in shaping the development capability during an exciting period of investment and growth. The role will be joining a small team that will be critical to driving forward the development of our documentation and help authoring tools and improving our development processes and technology stack.
A willingness and ability to learn the latest technologies is essential. Your current experience and skills will be valued, as will your passion for new technologies and learning. This role will provide the perfect opportunity for WPF developers to cross-train and add a number of web technologies to your skillset.
- To develop defect-free code for multiple roadmap requirements, client customizations and software integrations for multiple versions of our products.
- Work with clients to understand issues and develop a resolution plan.
- Work with the product owner to translate roadmap features into user stories, suggesting technical solutions and identifying risks.
- Design and develop new features and functionality for our documentation and help authoring products.
- Collaboratively refine and adapt the technological approach and continuously improve the development process.
- Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing technologies.
- Work with QA and operations teams to identify and resolve customer issues.
Mandatory Requirements & Qualifications:
- Ability to legally work in the U.K.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field.
- Mid to senior-level experience in:
- developing applications with C#/.NET web and back-end functionality using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- developing solutions with the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) framework for desktop applications.
- .NET, WPF, PRISM, Unit Testing, Async and applying MVC and MVVM patterns.
- Demonstrated experience in developing quality, maintainable and well-designed software. Good understanding and practical experience with OOA/OOD/OOP and the application of SOLID principles. Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment experience using Azure DevOps and Git.
- Experience in working with agile methodologies including Scrum and/or Kanban.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, with a strong focus on problem solving and identification of systemic issues that can lead to an optimized process or workflow.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to help resolve a wide range of issues.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with XML development: XSD and XSLT etc.
- Experience working with stakeholders and business analysts to gather business requirements to derive functional and non-functional requirements.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.