Our Latest Vacancies
Service Desk Engineer
Service Desk Engineer
Up to £28,000
Barrowford – Hybrid working after probation
We are currently seeking an experienced IT Support Engineer to join my clients existing team providing 1st – 2nd Line Support. My client is a successful Managed Service Provider who is looking to add to bolster their Service Desk team due to expansion.
To be successful for this opportunity, ideally you will have previous experience of working within an MSP environment and have a strong understanding of working towards KPIs. The role will be working on tickets and phone calls for IT-related issues. It has an on-call Rota for out of hours for 1 week every 3 to 4 months as well. They pride themselves on being personable, experienced professionals, so an excellent level of communication and relationship building skills are essential.
- A new high-spec Dell laptop and mobile phone expenses.
- Cashback Healthcare Plan.
- Career and personal development.
- Annual away day for feedback and positive change.
- Fun CSR activities, friendly environment, and relaxed workplace.
- Social days/evenings out and the work festival (Coming soon).
- Hot lunch on the last Friday of every month, with a catered-for style lunch every quarter.
- International Xmas parties.
- Weekly fruit basket, tea, coffee, and fruit juice provided.
- Employee reward system - prizes for the great work you do.
- Annual Incremental holidays (maximum of 5 extra days after 3 years' service).
- Ability to purchase holidays.
- Long service rewards and awards.
- Pension Scheme.
- Career Progression policy of internal recruitment over external.
- Previous experience within an MSP organisation or 2-3 years providing excellent IT support.
- Excellent customer services skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- An ability to accurately triage technical requests.
- A valid UK driving license.
- Ability to deal with inbound tickets covering 1st to 2nd line, working towards a KPI.
- Strong working experience with Office 365 & Microsoft Azure.
- Strong working experience with Firewalls and networking.
- Ideally, experience working with ‘Datto AutoTask.’
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.