Our Latest Vacancies
Social Media Executive
Are you a recent graduate with a related Marketing Degree?
Perhaps you are looking for the next step in your Marketing/Social Media career?
Do yo have a keen interest in Social Media & Communications?
If you are passionate about increasing a brands presence through website and social media platforms, then don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity. This post will suit an enthusiastic, confident and motivated individual, who holds a Marketing qualification/degree and proven experience within a Digital Marketing role, working on websites and social media campaigns. Experience of copywriting, proof-reading & paid search/advertising skills with excellent attention to detail is a must.
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 (DOE)
Location: Redhill with some travel to South Croydon site
Hours/Benefits: 08:45 to 17:00, free parking, generous annual leave, gym membership, pension, excellent training and much more
Interested? Here’s more …
Working as an integral part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for championing the Colleges’ brand and raising awareness through social media, communications, websites, brand development, targeted campaigns, and digital media. You will have a flair for social media (all platforms and event activity plus measuring and reporting on campaign outcomes), designing, content creation and maintaining and developing internal and external communications across the Group. In addition, you will be a source of marketing support for events and activities.
- Manage and monitor all social media channels daily and ensure timely responses to customer queries/comments.
- Create unique and engaging content (photography and film) and materials to build engagement for social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & TikTok)
- Provide ongoing analysis of social trends, keeping up to date in developments in technology and communication channels and ensure the business maximises its footprint across the region.
- Report on website traffic using Google Analytics to identify trends and opportunities for growth.
- Report weekly on social media organic and paid for campaigns.
- Create termly evaluation reports to gauge success and propose developments to existing activity.
- Drive and improve the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Assist with management of website copy and news stories
- Create and manage email and digital campaigns using email marketing platforms to support customer journey.
- Coordinate and write case studies for circulation to schools, community groups and employers.
- Copywriting and proof reading for all materials, press releases, corporate collateral and digital / social channels.
Do you have the desired skills?
- Excellent use of the English Language, across written and verbal communication
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, including Excel
- Exemplary copywriting and proof-reading skills with excellent attention to detail
- Content creation/Ad creation
- Experience of social media marketing/management for an organisation
- Experience of placing and analysing digital advertising campaigns
- At least 1 year experience managing social media channels
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the JobsAware website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.