Our Latest Vacancies
Technical Service Analyst
Technical Services Analyst
Horley, Surrey / Hybrid working
Up to £25,000 + Benefits
How does working for an established energy services provider for over 40 years sound? My client helps organisations manage their energy better and are well-respected within their division.
Our client is looking a for an experienced Technical Services Analyst who can join them and provide exceptional 1st line support to their operations team. You will be joining an existing team and will report back to the Operations Technical Services team manager.
- Pension scheme after 3 months - currently matching up to 8% of employee contribution
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan after probationary period
- Ongoing learning & development, wide range of opportunities to develop skills and knowledge
- Professional qualifications sponsorship
- Career development opportunities in a growing Group of companies
- Increasing holiday with length of service (20 - 25 days pa plus bank holidays)
- Holiday EXTRA- purchase up to 5 days extra holiday per year
- Employee Assistance programmes - health, legal, counselling (through Simply Health)
- Season Ticket Loans
- Company social activities inc. Summer BBQ, Festive lunch
- Charity fundraising and team-based events, fun days
- Wide range of Sports & Social Events e.g., 6-aside football, badminton
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Assist in maintaining quality standards, volume and timeliness of the team’s output through a high
standard of performance.
- Support other team members with expert technical knowledge and advice.
- Support all Operations application software, driving enhancements where appropriate
- Lead technical support for Comms migration to IP and GPRS utilising meter manufacturers software
- Liaise directly with mobile network operators and third-party comms providers on comms related
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Liaise with Operations Support and Development team to improve the software systems used
- Contribute ideas for improvement in quality, throughput and efficiency.
- Participate in regular training/ learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Requirements for the role
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and rapport-building abilities.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL (structured query language) and relational database design
- Familiar with database engines such as Oracle, SQL Server and Access.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel including advance functions i.e., pivot tables, if statements, v-look ups, formulae etc.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.