Our Latest Vacancies
YourRecruit is currently looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer for an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders, and checkpoints. They help their customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
Sound interesting? Read on…
An exciting opportunity to join an industry leading organisation as an Electrical Engineer has become available,
after internal promotions. This role includes Control Panel design, Block Cable Diagrams, Schematic Projects, BoMs and revision management control and lifecycle management will be an important part of the role.
Salary: Up to £41,400 + Benefits
Working Hours: 36.5 Hours a week. Monday to Friday – Early finish on Friday
Holidays: 22 Days annual leave, increasing yearly. Includes Bank Holidays
Working within the Cargo and Vehicle Inspection section of the Engineering team. Electrical Engineer will be tasked to carry out electrical design work for the RTT product line. This will require experience of electrical design in an industrial machinery context including design for safety and EMC, as well as skill and experience in the use of CAD systems such as AutoCad Electrical.
Electrical EngineerKey Responsibilities:
- Design and development of electrical control cabinets and cable looms from concept through to production.
- Work with other electrical engineering resources to ensure detailed drawings are accurately generated.
- Work in collaboration with Systems, Mechanical and Electronic Engineers as part of the design team.
- Support the manufacturing team during production and assembly.
- Electrical Engineer to support Service, Installation and Commissioning teams.
- Manage sub-contractors to ensure designed parts are built to requirements/tolerances and to schedule.
- Prepare and submit comprehensive documentation for engineering releases.
- Performing a wide range of electrical tasks including trouble shooting electrical faults on equipment and systems.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
Electrical Engineer Essential Skills:
- Experience of Autodesk Electrical or equivalent CAD package gained in an industrial machinery context.
- Proficiency in designing to safety standards such as IEC 60101-1.
- Experience of design for ECM compatibility highly desirable.
- Knowledge of CE and UL marking process also highly desirable.
- Electrical Engineer will ideally be degree/HND qualified in an Engineering discipline.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.