Our Latest Vacancies
Are you an experienced AV Support Technician looking for that next step?
Would you like to work for the world’s largest independent insurance broker, who has been named as one of the 50 best large companies to work for in 2022?
Our client’s London based Audio-Visual, team provide technical support across all meeting rooms - working with stakeholders across the business at all levels, including with executive management to provide excellent, punctual service and to enable the smooth technical operations of their meetings. This is a great opportunity for an experienced AV Technician to join a growing business, who are investing in technology.
Salary: £34,000 to £38,000 (DOE)
Location: London, EC3A
Benefits include: 24 days Annual Leave, increasing with length of service, BUPA Healthcare (including pre-existing medical conditions) Pension, Dental cover, Life assurance 3.5 X, Death in Service, Free Mortgage advice, subsidised gym membership, 15% off Vodaphone, Company Rewards - money off high street, Season ticket loan, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers, Onsite health screening and virtual GP services, Enhanced maternity pay
Season ticket loans, Optional benefits including additional life cover, holiday purchase
Sound interesting? Let’s find out more…
Key responsibilities will include:
- Video/audio conference setup and support, ensuring all sites are connected on time and receiving/transmitting good audio/video
- Provide unscheduled conference room support for AV equipment setup
- Assist with support for audio/video conferencing problems. Investigate faults and recommend further actions to rectify. General AV Meeting Room Support
- Ensure all multi-media/presentation rooms are maintained in good working order
- Presentation/multi-media meeting room support, including duration support
- Strong experience and familiar with the various conference platforms, i.e. MS Teams, Cisco Webex, Zoom, and others
- Quick response to emergency/ad-hoc requests
- Assist where possible with IT related enquiries during supports
- Arrange equipment loans and hire to meet client specification
- Carry out regular preventative room checks, ensuring all equipment functions correctly in accordance with the room check procedure
- Ensure that all faults are reported in the correct way and in a timely manner
- Proactive maintenance/reporting to ensure all AV equipment is always of the highest standard and functioning correctly
- Assist with first- and second-line fault repairs. Working closely with Vendors for all hardware, configuration and all maintenance related issues.
Do you have the experience required for this role?
- Previous experience gained within an AV Technician role in a corporate setting
- Familiarity with all major conference platforms and technologies
- An enthusiastic approach – keen to deliver excellent service and identify ways to improve
- Excellent stakeholder management – able to anticipate and identify client needs, and both propose and execute suitable solutions
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.