Our Latest Vacancies
IT Service Desk Analyst
How does working for an established and expanding Managed Service Provider sound? Combining commercial, education and retail arms, our client is an industry leader in providing technical solutions. They offer an engaging, innovative and exciting approach to business and really invest in their staff. Offering one-to-one training sessions, a personalised development plan, a company healthcare plan, discounts and social activities, they are focused on retaining their top talent, which could be you.
Operating for over 40 years’, our client’s strong and long-standing reputation precedes them. Keen to provide a personal service to each of their customers, they tailor each of their business packages to ensure best-fit and will always go the extra to mile to deliver exemplary customer service and super reliable IT systems.
On top of the salary, you will also be entitled to fantastic benefits including, personalised training program, one-to-one training, company healthcare, purchase discounts, social & team building activities, Microsoft and Google training courses, accreditation and exams.
Sound interesting? Read on…
This is the ideal role for an individual with some live experience in providing IT support and project delivery within an MSP environment or as a member of an internal IT support team looking for their next step. You should be passionate about providing exemplary customer service.
- IT Service Desk Analyst tased to manage all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose desktop and system problems and assist remotely within SLAs provided.
- To ensure service level agreement standards are met.
- Respond to user software or hardware queries via ticket or phone.
- Keep accurate records of all site information using IT Service Management tools.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
- Strong appreciation for customer service.
- Passion for IT and learning.
- Active Directory, Windows Server, O365 Admin, Google Admin Suite.
- Comfortable working and delivering towards SLAs.
- Full drivers’ licence and car is a requirement for this post. Employment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS
- Experience working with Ticketing Systems.
- IT and/or Microsoft Qualifications.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.