Our Latest Vacancies
IT Business Analyst - 12 Month FTC
Our client, based in Redhill, an exceptional financial services organisation who operate globally, are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join them on a 12-month FTC to support with this critical project.
As a Customer Screening Business Analyst, you will be joining the IT Team in the upgrading of the screening technology within Financial Crime Operations by working with the operational team, external software supplier, the infrastructure and architectural review boards. Together with collating requirements, reviewing designs and development, and supporting defect/incident management.
What they have to offer:
Salary: £65,000 to £70,000
Location: Redhill/hybrid working
Start: ASAP – 12 month FTC
Benefits that include:
- Eligible for a discretionary performance related bonus
- 30 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays.
- Pension with generous contributions
- Generous car allowance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for family, dental insurance, health care cash plan and health assessments
- Eligible for a voluntary benefits allowance of £500 per annum payable as cash or otherwise
- Benefits supporting you and the family, such as death in service benefit, income protection and critical illness cover
What will your working week be like?
This is a key role within a programme of major strategic importance in relation to Financial Crime policy, procedure and technology to upgrade the current Screening system.
The role will include:
- Gathering and documenting functional and non-functional requirements from business stakeholders and IT support teams
- Working with the broader bank’s infrastructure and architectural review boards, together with the external supplier of the Screening software
- Reviewing system design to ensure alignment with requirements and needs of the business and IT support teams
- Being an SME on any relevant technical decisions about the future road map of the application and infrastructure
- Accountable and responsible for software interface management, including design and configuration documentation, testing planning and execution and production releases across all key interfaces
- High level testing and hands-on reviewing of software functionality and demos
- Supporting the triage of incident and defect resolution
- Supporting business performance testing, troubleshooting and defect resolution
Do you have the relevant skills & experience?
- Experience as a Technical Business Analyst
- Experience of STP Screening for example Dow Jones watch lists, Sanctions and AML Screening
- Highly advantageous if you have Specific experience with LexisNexis (formerly Accuity) screening products, for example:
- Firco Trust / Firco Filter/ Firco Classic/ Firco Screen and Keep
- Experience or understanding of some of the following technologies/ operating systems would be beneficial:
- Windows Services/ Microsoft ODBC
- IBM WebSphere Application Server /IBM MQ
- Microsoft SQL Server
- An understanding of web-based architecture
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or similar
- Windows 10 / Windows Server 2016/19
- Microsoft tools - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business process mapping and analysis/ architectural mapping experience
- Proven data, analytical and problem-solving skills
Key Skills: Business Analyst, Technical Business Analyst, BA, Compliance, Financial crime, Screening technology, screening software, Business Improvement, Financial Services, Insurance, Banking, , Stakeholder, Project Delivery, Agile, Waterfall, Infrastructure, IBM
For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit IT Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.