Our Latest Vacancies
IT Cluster Technician
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Support / IT Cluster Technician to join my client’s growing IT team. You will provide onsite support within the academy, providing support to colleagues and students in person and remotely. This is a great chance to be part of the IT team in one of the largest, dynamic, multi-academy trusts in the UK. Having grown from 1 to 52 academies in the last 12 years, our client is excited at the new developments they have ahead; this is a great chance for you to come in and lead, inspire and create new chances for the people in the communities that our client works in.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very successful, organisation that can offer an exciting working environment and fantastic career progression due to their size and projects currently available.
They have one of the best benefits packages in the market which includes:
- Continuous professional development using industry recognised qualifications such as Microsoft, ITIL, COMPTIA etc.
- 25 rising to 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- A local government pension scheme.
- Opportunity to work with continually new and emerging technologies.
- Allowance program for funding with the major industry recognised qualifications.
- Relaxed working environment and fantastic work-life balance.
Our client is one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in England. Established in 2004 with a vision to create "Exceptional Education at the Heart of the Community" and have since grown into a family of 52 Academies across the UK! Currently serving over 25,000 young people! Do you want progress your career with an organisation that is dedicated to transforming lives and learning!
The successful candidate:
- Will have previous IT Support experience.
- Will have a driving licence, access to your own car is preferred.
- Will ideally have IT qualifications such as Microsoft Certifications – MCP, MCDST, MCSA etc.
- Knowledge of Windows, Windows Desktop, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange etc.
- Experience of working within the education sector will be given preference!
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience or genuine interest in Apple Macs, MDMs are advantageous.
In return the client can offer a basic salary starting at £18,870 - £21,074, fantastic career progression and a fast-paced, dynamic and incredibly exciting working environment with a great range of projects ready for you to sink your teeth into, plus benefits including a final salary pension, 25 days holiday rising to 30 and outstanding training investment.
Due to the nature of this position that you will be required to undertake a full DBS/CRB check.
Progress your career with an organisation dedicated to transforming lives and learning! Sound good? Submit your CV today!
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruitIT Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.