Our Latest Vacancies
IT Support Engineer
How does working for an established multi-academy trust sound? Their primary aim is to support various Primary & Secondary Academies and are committed to providing outstanding teaching and learning to enable all pupils to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century.A great opportunity for someone looking for a career, not just a job!
On top of the salary, you will also be entitled to fantastic benefits including, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Holiday Increase Yearly, Pension, Discounted Vouchers, plus lots more!
Sound interesting? Read on…
Currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to provide a Tier 1 IT support to resolve issues across regional academies as allocated by the IT Manager and ensure the smooth running of computer systems and networks.
IT Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Strong appreciation for customer service
- Passion for IT and learning
- IT Qualification – A-Levels, BTEC, University degree, Apprenticeship courses
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting or working with any of the following technologies:
o Active Directory, Windows Server, Microsoft, VLANs, AV, Laptops, Cabling, Switches or Printers
You must hold a full UK driving license for this post.
Working hours: 8am – 4pm
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.