Our Latest Vacancies
How does working for an established energy services provider for over 40 years sound? Due to continued growth, it is the perfect time for an experienced C# Developer to be joining and beginning or taking further steps in your career development with them. They offer a fantastic working environment as well as an incredibly exciting and diverse range of projects to work on.
My client is currently seeking an experienced C# Developer who will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance, whilst providing an excellent standard of software development with their internal systems. You will be tasked to ensure all Technical Division key performance indicators are followed.
Interested? Let’s find out more…
C# Developer Responsibilities:
- Draw up precise specifications prior to development against which test plans can be created
- Design and develop software to a high standard
- Tasked with unit test development work prior to release to the Testing department
- C# Developer will participate in regular training/learning activities to maintain and develop skills and knowledge.
- Accurately document developments according to procedures for internal documentation and documentation for customers
C# Developer Key Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar relevant subject is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of C# required
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Good knowledge of SQL (SQL Server and Oracle)
- Good knowledge of relevant technologies i.e. .NET and Agile
- Keep up to date with advances in development tools and methodologies
- Familiarity with Visual Studio and source control desirable
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Confident and accurate use of departmental computer systems/databases
- Articulate, professional and clear verbal communication skills.
C# Developer Behaviours:
- Proactively share knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team performance.
- Deliver a high volume of quality work on time.
- Pension scheme after 3 months - matching up to 8% of employee contribution
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan after probationary period
- Professional qualifications sponsorship
- Career development opportunities in a growing Group of companies
- Increasing holiday with length of service (20 - 25 days pa plus bank holidays)
- Holiday EXTRA - purchase up to 5 days extra holiday per year
- Employee Assistance programmes - health, legal, counselling (through Simply Health).
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.