Our Latest Vacancies
IT Service Desk Coordinator
How does working for a small but growing MSP based in Camden who have been going for 15 years sound? They currently support approx. 500 mixed Windows and Mac end-points over 50 regular customers and have a small but effective team. As they continue to grow, this role represents an opportunity to take ownership of the very customer focused service desk, having an impact on how they develop services and relationships with their clients.
An excellent opportunity for an IT Service Desk Coordinator to join a real family feel company which will provide you with the chance to grow and develop your career.
This is the chance to work for an exciting company experiencing steady growth with a supportive work environment.
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Currently looking for one of their most integral resources; a Service Desk Coordinator, to take accountability for both the ticket queue and outstanding tickets. Overall, they will ensure that the heart of their business, their service desk, is efficient by maintaining consistent communication with clients and delegating work to the Engineers.
- Delegating and arranging ticket allocation for the team when resolution is not immediately possible
- IT Service Desk Coordinator tasked with working as first point of contact for the clients
- Overseeing ticket queue and ensuring the team update clients or tickets
- Maintaining efficient communication between team and clients
- System documentation, maintenance and review
- Administrative duties as required, covering the service desk to ensure its swift and efficient operation
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
The right person:
- IT Service Desk Coordinator with outstanding communication, both written and verbal
- A keen sense of how to provide excellent customer service
- A real ability to multi-task and juggle priorities
- Passion for all things IT and support
- A sound academic background, ideally with a further/higher education qualification (e.g. HNC or degree) in a relevant subject
- MCP/MCSE/CCNA and other relevant qualifications will help but are not essential.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.