Our Latest Vacancies
Senior IT Support Engineer
Are you a Senior IT Engineer looking to join a well-established, independent day and boarding school? My client
are an accredited Microsoft Showcase School with excellent facilities that are enjoyed by members of the local community as well as by members of the school. Pupils are prepared for life with an assured set of values and with the belief that they can make a difference in society.
Senior IT Support Technician will work closely with the Deputy IT Manager to maintain the IT infrastructure and support staff and students.As a crucial member of the IT team the post holder will be required to support the Deputy IT Manager and IT Support Technician in completing tickets and conducting second/third line support.
- Senior IT Support Technician tasked to ensure the smooth running of supported IT systems
- Oversee support to all users resolving issues quickly and efficiently and ensuring that tickets are completed, well communicated, within a timely manner.
- Ensure efficient running of all servers, infrastructure and end user devices throughout school
- To provide a second line support knowledge, to resolve more complex and larger impact issues
- Maintain the schools anti-virus system
Technical Skills, Experience:
- Have a good base knowledge and advanced technical understanding of Windows Desktop, Windows Server, Microsoft365, VMware ESX, Wireless networking, VLANs
- Experience of working in an education environment
- Considerable experience in helpdesk operation
- Configuring computer hardware and software
- Experience in Microsoft including Office365, SharePoint, System Center and Server 2012
- Statutory Pension
- Free Parking
- School fee reduction
- Excellent training and inset opportunities
- Discounted gym membership rate
- Subsidised meals
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search