Our Latest Vacancies
1st Line Support Engineer
Our client, an MSP (Managed Service Provider) is looking to recruit a strong 1st Line Support Engineer to work on their busy helpdesk. Supporting a diverse range of organisations, including charities, education, manufacturing and more, no day will be the same as you manage a whole host of technical issues.
This is a company that prides itself on the level of service they provide. If you are keen to join a growing organisation and support a diverse base of customers, this could be the role for you! They take your career development seriously, and benefits include healthcare after 12 months service. They are looking for someone who is passionate about IT and enjoys solving problems and working with technology solutions.
So, what will you be involved with on a day-to-day basis?
- Providing technical support on new and existing support cases - some onsite, or via telephone, remote control software and email when in the office
- Providing onsite and remote migration/solution installation/configuration assistance as required
- Making recommendations to customers
- Responding quickly to alerts from automated systems that monitor both customer and company hosted IT infrastructure
- Handling escalated cases ensuring that the service desk meets its SLA requirements
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues and documenting procedures on internal Wiki
- Improving the efficiency of internal processes to provide value to our customers
The right person:
- You will be a great communicator and someone that translates effectively to those that are non-technical
- Working with a sense of urgency and priding yourself on exceptional delivery you'll get a real sense of satisfaction
- Developing strong relationships with their customers as they continue to grow is important
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, Exchange Online (365)
- Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
- Microsoft Office 2016, 2019, 2021, 365
- Mobile Devices iOS, Android
- Free parking
- Company pension
- Private healthcare after 12 months’ service
- Hybrid working opportunities and many more
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.