Our Latest Vacancies
IT Project Manager
We are recruiting for a profitable privately-owned company based in Crawley that deliver through their network of IT and telecoms partners globally and have over 7,000 active customer sites.
Due to continued expansion, my client is seeking an IT Project Manager to join their offices based in Crawley. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will have responsibility for setting up and running the central Project Management Office (PMO) function for cross departmental projects spanning Product, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and IT, working with the C-suite, departmental heads and departmental Project Managers.
£50,000-£55,000 + 25 days holiday, 5% employer pension, Healthcare AXA-PPP + excellent training & development.
What Will The Successful Candidate Be Like?
This role would suit an experienced IT Project Manager that has a background in managing projects or that is ready for the
next step in their career taking on that level of responsibility. You should enjoy working for a small company which is experiencing rapid growth within the IT sector.
Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritise, and develop projects
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritising tasks, and assigning team members to deliverables
- Analysing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation
- Drafting new and improving existing PMO policies and processes
Project Manager Qualifications and Experience – Essential:
- Good experience working as a Project Manager
- Experience of Agile development planning software e.g. Jira, Trello, Basecamp
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate analytical ability with high levels of planning and organisation skills
Project Manager Qualifications and Experience – Desirable:
- Project Management Qualification is advantageous
- Experience working within a PMO environment
- Experience of Agile and Scrum working development environments
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.