Our Latest Vacancies
Digital Project Manager
An exciting opportunity for a high calibre Digital Project Manager to join an expanding team. Looking for someone who has experience or a particular interest in one of the services within digital marketing i.e., PPC/SEO/Video/Analytics/Social Media or Web Builds.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Project Manager will be tasked to manage projects across Analytics, Web, Research, SEO and PPC.
- You will prepare for and lead major client meetings, hold regular update calls and work with the delivery team to ensure excellence on every occasion.
- Have the chance to master new digital marketing technologies as well as grow within your own role and expertise.
- You will have lots of client contact and manage digital projects ranging from £5K to £100K. You’ll work internally and externally and be responsible for the success of your projects.
Project Manager Skills:
- Experience of working as a Project Manager, ideally within an agency environment.
- An understanding of SEO, PPC, analytics, web build, social media and video is desirable, as is any recruitment industry experience.
- A fantastic ability to communicate and a passion for technology, data and marketing.
- The ability to demonstrate confidence, as you will have substantial responsibility when dealing with clients.
This role also offers flexible home / office working or could be a fully remote role.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruitIT Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.