Our Latest Vacancies
IT Support Engineer
Working for a fantastic IT outsourcing and managed services provider. With a friendly, motivated team who offer a mix of forward-thinking IT solutions, managed services and hosting. Practical, cost effective and the right choice for SMEs.
Do you have a real passion for technology? Are you a dedicated and hardworking candidate looking for an exciting opportunity which will enable you to grow and develop your career and skills?
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Engineer (2nd Line) who has the determination and hunger to succeed. You will be joining a great company who take pride in supporting and developing their staff. You will be someone who calm, collective and confident and be very technically minded.
- Logging tickets and understand the nature of client’s problems
- Working on the helpdesk receiving telephone and email requests from clients as well as making call-backs
- Providing remote support using our RMM (Remote Monitoring and Management) system
- Travelling to site to carry out support work where required (usually daily) across the South-East and London
- Monitoring backup systems and their status
- Monitoring configuration and policy adjustments
- Managing tickets and jobs, maintaining accurate notes, paperwork and documentation
- Windows Client Machines
- Windows Server
- ADSL Routers, Firewalls, Switches and Wireless
- PC hardware, troubleshooting and installation
- Office Suite
- Hyper-V or VMWare
- Office 365
Other than the required skills, my client is looking for someone who is eager to learn and develop an exciting and successful career with them. It is vital to them that the successful candidate not only works well in a team but fits in well with this team.
Due to their location, the candidate must be a car driver and have access to their own vehicle.
- An exciting career path
- Working for an organisation that values its employees
- Work from home 2 days a week after probation (6 months)
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Group activities include Boat trips, meals out etc.
- 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:30
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.