Our Latest Vacancies
IT Systems Administrator
How does working for an established software consultancy provider for over 20 years sound? Specialising in software, my client offers software products that help market-leading and many smaller pharmaceutical and biotech companies to improve their supply. Providing a friendly, supportive, well-organised environment, with good work-life balance and opportunities for self-improvement.
As an IT Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the company’s internal systems, customer cloud environments and for providing desktop support to all business users.
Sound interesting? Read on…
Working with other globally located (UK, US, Poland) Support staff, you will be responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries, as well as enhancing and developing the IT provision within the business
- Configure new systems, including both software and hardware setup and installation of telephone systems
- Procure hardware (such as desktop PCs, laptops, servers, printers and other network equipment)
- Write and maintain scripts to automate repetitive IT Setup tasks
- Create and organise Virtual Machines stored on Virtual Server / Hyper-V, and diagnose issues
- Perform daily server backup, checking of logs and changing of tapes
- Experience in supporting a predominately Microsoft Windows environment
- Hands on knowledge of virtualisation (preferably Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Solid understanding of network infrastructure (e.g. firewalls, routers and switches, VLANs, DNS, DHCP and VPNs)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business)
- Keenness to learn new skills and technologies as required
- Some flexibility in working hours (around core hours) with partial remote working option (under current circumstances)
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible annual leave policy - ability to buy or sell up to 5 annual leave days
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Regular social events
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.