Our Latest Vacancies
Senior Data Engineer
With a strong emphasis on culture that encourages innovation, my client, who’s head office is based in Redhill are now looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join a forward thinking data department. With a competitive starting salary, this person will also be entitled to excellent benefits which include up to 10% employer pension contribution, 23 days holiday – rising to 27 days, life assurance, bonus scheme and lots more!
They recruit based on potential, values and fit, rather than just experience and qualifications. They are an inclusive Team that values diversity and community, what makes us different as well as what we have in common.
The Senior data engineer designs and implements data flows/data sets to connect operational systems data for business intelligence and analytics that are easy to use. They will be an evangelist for predictive analytics, using innovative ways to connect multiple data sources to draw insights from data. A few tasks you can expect are:
- Develop data pipelines for ingestion, storage and transformation.
- Data acquisition and migration to Azure data platform, enterprise data warehouse, including conformance to enterprise data model.
- Provide technical support in development and delivery of data catalogue, lineage and data classification.
- Creation and maintenance of enterprise data views /data marts in enterprise data warehouse.
- Continuously seek opportunities to enhance data quality and reliability of data.
- Develop Business Intelligence and analytical solutions, prototypes for functional and enterprise use, including but not limited to testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Develop consistent documentation for technical processes.
We are looking to hear from data professionals who are looking for a new opportunity and with the right experience. Someone who has:
- Expert knowledge of Azure Data tech stack, specifically hands on experience of delivering solutions in Azure
- DB, ADF pipelines, SSAS, SSIS, SQL Server DB.
- Expert knowledge of database design, relational and dimensional modelling, star schema and snowflake scheme.
- Understanding of Data and Visualisation tools, primarily Power BI.
- Understanding of Power Platform.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for an organisation that will provide a great environment to work in, a role that offers training and progression for a company that are looking to grow over the next few years.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.