Our Latest Vacancies
We are currently hiring a PHP Developer to work on the successful search intelligence platform. You’ll get to join a fantastic team, driving forward a product used by high-profile global brands.
We are looking for a motivated and talented PHP Developer to work on their webapp and cloud infrastructure. You’ll join my client’s platform team, providing backend infrastructure to support the work of our product development squads. You’ll work alongside experienced engineers within a small team where you’ll get to have genuine influence from day one.
Sound interesting? Read on…
PHP Developer Responsibilities:
- Optimising and scaling up the cloud data processing software and infrastructure that powers their platform
- Expanding the platform services with new functionality to support the product development roadmap
- Maintaining high standards of the codebase through quality contributions
PHP Developer Skills:
- Highly familiar with modern, object-oriented programming in PHP8
- Experience working with SQL databases and cloud infrastructure
- Experience working within an agile team using Linux, Git, docker and continuous integration
PHP Developer Advantageous Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Unit/integration testing frameworks
- Terraform, CircleCI, ECS (Fargate), Serverless, AWS Lambda
- Passionate about software, infrastructure, DevOps and automation
- You’re a great communicator who loves working in a collaborative and supportive environment
Remote working is the norm, but my client will expect the successful PHP Developer to spend at least a day a week in their Brighton Office to keep connected. Other benefits include:
- Perkbox membership
- Statutory company pension
- Personal & Professional training available
- Community charity time - up to 0.5 day per month
- WOW Cards - up to £1k prize for winners
- Potential to participate in employee share scheme
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.