Our Latest Vacancies
Digital Marteking Executive
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing professional with strategy experience? Are you looking to work for a well-known organization in the financial services sector? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you…
My client is a leading financial services organisation with a well-established technical team which is currently growing. Working with a well-established and close-knit marketing team and a 3rd party web development agency, you will be largely responsible for executing the Society’s digital marketing strategy.
Sound interesting? Read on…
You will be data driven, relying on your analytic skills and a series of digital data points to make key decisions and deliver reports on various levels of our digital and website activities. This would involve analysis of promotional campaign effectiveness, SEO, optimising the customers’ website journey of our customer facing and intermediary facing websites.
In conjunction with our 3rd party agency, you will also be expected to create and manage the Society’s Google AdWords Campaigns.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing role, ideally within a regulated environment, with a relevant Degree or CIM Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing.
An excellent communicator, you will be used to a fast-moving environment and willing to share digital marketing knowledge and best practice with the marketing team.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver the department’s key digital activities while demonstrating the following key skills and competencies:
- Track record of hands-on experience of successful Google AdWords B2C campaigns including keyword research, display creation, budgeting, reporting and ROI analysis.
- Direct experience of Google Analytics 3 & 4 including analysis, reporting and integration with Datastudio.
- Ability to set and measure website and digital activity key performance metrics including optimal customer journey.
- Experience of Content Management Systems, Progress Sitefinity preferred.
- Production of reports across B2C and B2B markets, including email marketing, providing recommendations for improvement based on results.
- Experience of designing and implementing automatic digital communications, i.e. new customer onboarding, key transaction triggers, for example.
- Experience in building and executing successful website Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategies, including website health monitoring and link building opportunities.
- Management of Social media channels and related campaigns to include audience creation, messaging, and analysis.
- Work closely with our third-party agency to ensure digital projects are completed on time and on budget
- Excellent communicator
- Strong analytical skills
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruitIT Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.