Our Latest Vacancies
Junior Business Analyst
Are you a passionate and determined Junior Business Analyst looking to join a well-established, chartered insurance broker? My client is a family-owned business that have a commitment to the training and development of their staff, providing both internal and external training to support this.
About the Role:
Working with an ambitious company, and the IT department play a key role in supporting the
business’ long-term growth. Tasked to create my client’s insurance products in an industry-specific software tool, ProductWriter. No prior knowledge of ProductWriter is required.
Initial 1-year fixed term contract, my client is currently looking for the candidate to do some work on building a product rating using an industry specific tool (training to be provided).
- Creating the pricing and other underwriting rules in the sector specific ProductWriter tool.
- Creating tests to check if the logic is working
- Creating the rules to develop the functionality
- Regularly running the tests to ensure compliance with the specification
- Programming, business analysis, application support, application testing experience etc.
- Experience with XML or other structured text formats would be desirable.
- Technical and problem-solving skills
- Strong logic skills
- Programming and tech skills is advantageous
- 6% matched pension
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 6 annual 'charity days' where you can volunteer for a charity in addition to your leave
- Company perks scheme
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.