Our Latest Vacancies
IT Service Desk Engineer Mac
How does working for a small but growing MSP based in Camden who have been going for 15 years sound? They currently support approx. 500 mixed Windows and Mac end-points over 50 regular customers and have a small but effective team. As they continue to grow, his role represents an opportunity to take ownership of the very customer focused service desk, having an impact on how they develop services and relationships with their clients.
An excellent opportunity to join a real family feel company which will provide you with the chance to grow and develop your career.
Now looking for an IT Support Engineer who has strong Mac experience to add some balance to the team.
The IT Service Desk Engineer:
- As well as Windows, you will need strong Mac exposure
- To be the primary support contact to our client base, resolving the majority of 1st – 3rd support requests via phone, email and remote tools, while providing an exceptional client experience
- Take responsibility and co-ordinate escalated tickets with other team members
- Primarily office-based role but site visits & client meetings will be expected
- Mac OSX, O365, AD, Group Policy, DNS, TCP/IP, switches, routers, firewalls, VPN’s, Windows Server 08/12/R2, Exchange 07/10
- Have used ConnectWise or similar PSA & RMM tools (training will be provided)
Open to level of experience, someone who has a good understanding of IT Support at 1st/2nd line lever or someone who is more experienced and moving into a 3rd line role.
The IT Service Desk Engineer will be:
- Ideally certified (or working towards) Microsoft, CompTIA or Cisco certifications
- Confident, outgoing personality with clear written and verbal communication skills, comfortable dealing with all levels of clients.
- Team player who can work on their own initiative
- Strong customer support skills with a desire to provide an excellent customer experience, capable of identifying, taking ownership and developing solutions to resolve repetitive issues
- Aware of ITIL process and how this can translate to providing an efficient and effective service desk
- Demonstrable pro-activeness with a willingness to learn and develop
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.