Our Latest Vacancies
IT Service Desk Coordinator
How does working for a small but growing MSP based in Camden who have been going for 15 years sound? They currently support approx. 500 mixed Windows and Mac end-points over 50 regular customers and have a small but effective team. As they continue to grow, this role represents an opportunity to take ownership of the very customer focused service desk, having an impact on how they develop services and relationships with their clients.
An excellent opportunity to join a real family feel company which will provide you with the chance to grow and develop your career.
Now, they are looking for one of their most integral resources; a Service Desk Coordinator, to take accountability for both the ticket queue and outstanding tickets. Overall, they will ensure that the heart of their business, their service desk, is efficient by maintaining consistent communication with clients and delegating work to the Engineers.
Responsibilities for the Service Desk Coordinator
- Delegating and arranging ticket allocation for the team when resolution is not immediately possible
- Working as first point of contact for the clients
- Overseeing ticket queue and ensuring the team update clients or tickets
- Maintaining efficient communication between team and clients
- System documentation, maintenance and review
- Administrative duties as required, covering the service desk to ensure its swift and efficient operation
- Monitor the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
The right person:
- Outstanding communication, both written and verbal
- A positive, resilient and upbeat attitude
- Pragmatic approach
- Excellent eye for detail
- Equipped with a strong appreciation of processes, whilst remaining results-oriented
- Some technical knowledge and/or experience is beneficial but not essential
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.