Our Latest Vacancies
Are you an experienced Java Developer with the skills to communicate complex technical information? This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual who wants to work across various global projects serving leading automotive clients.
My client is a global provider of technology services to automotive manufacturers, with over 5,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe.
- Design, development, maintenance and support of both mature and new transactional systems, customer portals and data warehouse solutions using industry leading and cutting-edge technologies.
- Developing new maintainable and scalable software platforms, the Java Developer will support a global and multi-tenant customer base
- Monitor and research new technologies
- Use skills and capabilities to contribute to the successful development of software solutions
- Maintain and improve competence in Java, relational databases, and front-end web technologies
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Expert knowledge of Java SE
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- The ability to ensure that projects are delivered on time
- The ability to code review other developers code and to support junior members in adhering to coding and architectural standards
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Web Services – REST / OpenAPI / Swagger / WSDL / SOAP
- Java EE – EJB / JMS / Servlet / JSP
- ORM – Hibernate / JPA
- Databases – Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Neo4J
- Database Programming – SQL, PL/SQL (packages, procedures, functions etc.)
- Front-End Development – Angular / Typescript / SASS / JQuery / Freemarker
- Application/Web Servers - JBoss / Tomcat / Apache
- Build Tools – Gradle, Maven, Ant
- CI/CD – Git / Azure Devops / Jenkins / Bamboo
- 25 days annual leave
- Skills development through exposure to wide-ranging technology and projects
- Friendly and motivated team orientated environment
- Cash back health care scheme
- Exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as car purchases
- Potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search