Our Latest Vacancies
IT Helpdesk Engineer
The world's leading supplier to telecommunication companies around the globe are now looking for a Helpdesk Engineer to join the team at their head office in Chessington. Established for over 30 years, they have grown significantly over the last 10 years and are still growing! My client is looking for a motivated IT specialist to join the team, someone who can come in and hit the ground running whilst wanting to learn and progress their skills and knowledge.
The IT Helpdesk Engineer will be responsible for supporting and managing the organisations computer systems, software and users, overseeing equipment purchase and configuration, maintaining all networks, security and connectivity.
Working in the shared services department and reporting the IT Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing first line support to users of Sage X3 ERP system, escalating to 3rd Party Support company where necessary.
- Providing first line support to users for all hardware, software and networking issues, escalating to 3rd Party Support companies where necessary.
- Maintaining and managing efficiently and effectively the IT Helpdesk, ensuring all issues are logged and tracked through the system from start to completion.
- Ensuring all IT infrastructure and software is maintained, runs efficiently and functionality is maximized for all users.
- Manage Security application(s) and maintain network and user security through hardware or software installation or through education.
- Track inventory and status for hardware and software throughout organisation.
- Ensuring organisation has required IT equipment, networking and connectivity. Purchase products, parts and IT services where necessary. Maintaining relationships with current IT service providers (IT Support, IT Purchases and Sage X3).
- Manage and support communication applications and hardware including Teams & Mobiles.
- Support Marketing Co-Ordinator to help maintain websites, eCommerce, management and analysis.
- Ensure successful operation of disaster recovery plans is in place and tested frequently.
- Any other duties required by the line manager, managing director and company
Working knowledge covering the following areas: IT Helpdesk, SAGE X3 / SEI Business Intelligence, Office 365, Teams, Adobe Creative Cloud, VMWare ESXi, Veeam Backup, Cisco Umbrella, Lansweeper Inventory Management, Netalogue eCommerce, Umbraco, Appogee Leave, Cisco Meraki, Pulse Secure VPN, Paxton 10, MS SQL Server, MS Server 2014 – 2019, MS Windows 10
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world leading company who can also offer you:
- Great working environment
- Fantastic benefits including From day 1: Group Gym membership, parking, free tea and coffee. After 3 months; Company bonus, paid twice yearly in December and June, Pension: 6% employer contribution 3% employee contribution, Flexi‐time (daily core hours 10am – 4pm with a 7.45 working hour per day, by approval of manager, Single person BUPA, Cash plan up to £835 to spend on dental/ eye care/ physio/ health screens/ diagnostics/ counselling, Death in Service 4x salary, Group income protection (after 26 weeks employment) and 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays).
Due to the amount of CVs, we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.