Our Latest Vacancies
1st Line Support Engineer
How does working for a team of over 1000 people, collaborating across 14 offices worldwide sound? A company that works with clients like Adidas, Samsung and Amazon to name a few, creating brands, products, experiences and services as well as advertising and much more! If your passion is in IT, and you are looking for a company that can kick start your IT Support career, then look no further.
My client is looking for a 1st line support engineer to join the IT Support team of 5 working from the London office. The current team is made up of 5, 2 infrastructure engineers and 3 helpdesk engineers. This role is joining the helpdesk team taking on the 1st line tickets that come through. They are looking for someone who is motivated and has a passion for IT, who wants to learn and progress with a thriving team of outgoing and friendly engineers. This role is ideally suited to someone looking to begin a career in IT. The successful candidate will aid the smooth running of the IT department and help provide an interface between the department and the rest of the agency.
The working environment is very relaxed but professional, so the successful candidate must be able to operate effectively in a highly creative atmosphere and be a real team player.
The following points are key to the role:
- Working with a team of technicians to provide an excellent service to the agency
- Assisting the technicians with first line IT fixes
- Escalating IT issues to the Team Leader where necessary
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Installing authorised software to laptops and desktops
- Providing support for MAC and PCs
- Performing basic support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the Team Leader
- Providing assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who is eager to get involved in the department, someone organised, punctual, hardworking and passionate about learning new skills.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.